Chris is inspirational, motivational and holistic in her executive coaching approach. Her experience, perspectives and recommendations are practical, thought provoking and highly effective. She has been a thinking partner, advisor and change agent in my leadership evolution.” ~ S.H., SVP, Global Supply Chain
A seasoned leader and ICF-certified master coach, Chris is recognized as a pioneer and thought leader in the field of coaching ~ coaching leaders and their teams, and training coaches to work with leaders and their teams.
Chris works with leaders, executives, and teams who care about an integrated, resilient, positive, and inspiring approach to their own greatness ~ greatness that achieves and yet goes beyond the numbers, beyond personal mastery, tapping the very essence of the leader’s aspirations and capacity.
Through wholeheartedness and an ability to be present to oneself, bringing attention to what matters in the day-to-day as well as the long-term, a leader gets results. Yes. In a big, great, holistic way.
Chris has years of experience coaching executives and senior level leaders in multiple industries, including the financial sector, IT, health care, luxury retail, beauty, and federal and local government. Sought after for her kind, wise, and results-oriented approach, Chris has enjoyed a thriving coaching and consulting practice for 25 years.
Chris is a certified developmental coach, which means that she can work with leaders who desire not only to learn new skills, but to expand their vision, perspectives, and reach, based on developmental milestones that have been researched and documented. She has studied the stages of adult development with Dr. Susanne Cook-Greuter and Dr. Otto Laske for the past several years, and is certified to score the MAP assessment, which pinpoints a leader’s stage of development and more importantly, helps leaders make sense of their own leadership journey.
As the founder and creator of the Leadership Coaching Certificate Program at Georgetown University, which has graduated over 1000 coaches, Chris led a faculty of 30+ coaches and consultants whose teaming experience was noted by many for its remarkable cohesion. She enjoys teaching and mentoring aspirational coaches to their own greatness. She has helped organizations train their own cadres of coaches, which develops capacity internally while also positively shifting an organization’s culture.
A sampling of Chris’s professional experience…
- Working with C-Suite leaders and teams
- Coaching leaders in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia
- Teaching coaching and advanced coaching skills at various universities, including Georgetown University, George Mason University, University of Minnesota
- Creating and delivering ICF-certified coaching curriculums for HR executives within organizations
- Consulting with heads of leadership development within organizations to offer coaching skills and leadership development training to managers and leaders
- Creating the internationally-renowned Georgetown University Leadership Coaching Program
- Directing the Georgetown University Organization Development Program
- Writing two books, as well as articles on coaching and organization development
- Speaking at conferences, and frequent radio show interviewee and co-host
As a person interested in – and constantly learning about – balance and resilience, Chris has numerous interests that help her keep perspective. She enjoys dabbling in the arts and music, reading, being involved in sports that give a good workout, and walking her dogs. She and her husband Dan have three grown children with whom they enjoy cooking, wine-tasting, music, and home renovation.